A logical choice for small communities
Whether for a residential development, a condominium building project or a resort complex, BIONEST technology helps simplify wastewater management while providing a higher quality of treatment. Our solutions offer unparalleled technical and economic advantages for both the user and the developer and/or municipality.
Finally an economical alternative to joining the municipal network!
- Maximize the number of lots in your project and minimize the area occupied by your septic systems.
- Minimize pumping stations.
- Completely buried system.
- Respect the environment and protect our rivers and lakes during development.
With their experience, Bionest staff is able to offer solutions tailored to your needs and a variety of approaches to establish a community wastewater treatment system. Deal with experts in decentralized sanitation who will work with you to develop the most economical solution!
AN ECONOMIC CHOICE
- Low installation costs
- Low operating costs and maintenance
- Reduces the area required by each lot
A TECHNICAL CHOICE
- Discreet, attractive and requires minimum space
- Suited to all types of soil and terrain
AN ENVIRONMENTAL CHOICE
- Superior performances
- Protects groundwater, rivers and lakes
- Reduces the risk of cyanobacteria (blue-green algae)
The no-compromise solution for your health and the environment!
treatment performance table
4 mg/l *
Suspended solids 2
3 mg/l *
4,000 CFU/100 ml *, 3
*Results obtained during NQ 3680-910 certification
- 5-day Biochemical Oxygen Demand, carbonaceous element. CBOD5 is one of the parameters for characterizing the pollution load of liquids. This is the oxygen measurement required, under controlled conditions, to oxidize organic matter by biological means.
- Suspended solids. This parameter allows the liquids to be characterized by measuring the concentration of solids in the liquid.
- Colony-forming units. This unit is used for the enumeration of bacteria including fecal coliforms. This is the number of colonies that develop on a culture medium following an incubation period.